TAKUMIBITO accepts inquiries about work creation by individual order and collaboration with enterprises, events related to Kyoto or Japan, what normally Kogei artists do not accept.
- Wedding gifts and moving celebrations, Company's anniversary items
- Special dishes or bowls for hospitality provided at restaurants
- Cups for customers to serve at companies and offices
- Gifts for Someone special
- Signs of offices and companies
- Production of limited sale products / Collaboration products
- Items necessary for introducing and suggesting Japanese culture and products
- Support for events and exhibitions related Kyoto or Japan, Kogei
Various orders can be accepted from general things to things that fully utilize the characteristics of handicrafts.
- Which artist(s) would like to ask creation
- Hope (or priority) such as budget and delivery date
- Elements to reflect in the work such as theme, seasonal feeling, logo characters
- We will ask for your wishes, estimate, adjust and suggest.
For all TAKUMIBITO's artists (including collaborative or selective cases), the Secretariat will handle feasibility, duration, budget, etc.
Advantages of TAKUMIBITO
- Concurrent correspondence to multiple artists
In the case of requesting variation / collaboration by multiple artists, it is not necessary to ask the artist individually, and it is possible to respond only by adjusting with the secretariat.
- Consider prioritizing multiple artists
If "First hope is artist A, second hope is artist B", TAKUMIBITO can answer after conducting internal condition adjustment etc. by the secretariat.
- "Difficult to refuse" disappears
As for TAKUMIBITO, the customer / client and writer do not contact directly by the secretariat system, and always adjust the conditions through the secretariat.
Therefore, even if the schedule and the conditions such as budget do not match, there is no concern that it is difficult to refuse, so feel free to inquire.
- Smooth for corporate contract due to LLP
TAKUMIBITO is an organization registered as a limited liability partnership (LLP), and it is possible to contract under the name of TAKUMIBITO (not individual artist of individual business owner).
- TAKUMIBITO challenges creation of new value
Artists place TAKUMIBITO's activities as "a challenge to the creation of new value", and they are also trying to challenge requests that they do not normally accept.